Swegway Hoverboards Do’s And Don’ts Medway Kent
- Have FUN and stay safe!
- Read the Wavier and fully understand the contract before using the hover boards.
- Wear Safety protective equipment Helmets, elbow pads and knee pads (available on request).
- Listen to all instructions from Hovermania staff and abide by their directions.
- Ride around the hall in a Anti Clock-wise direction
- Step onto the Hover board safely and quickly using one foot at a time then position your feet into a balanced position. Adult assistance is recommended to get onto and off of the hover boards.
- Stop using if a RED Light appears on the hover board, return the Hover board to the charging area.
- Ask for help from HoverMania staff if required.
- Be responsible for your own and others safety by using the hover board in the correct manner as stated by the signed Waiver.
- When returning the Hover board back to the charging area or when the rider has finished using the Hover board TURN off the unit.
- Immediately return any faulty Hover Board to the Charging area
- Use the Hover board in any reckless/dangerous or deliberate manner that could cause any injury to yourself or others.
- Do not lift the Hover board off the ground when the unit is turned on.
- This will cause the wheel to spin freely, which could result in injury to yourself/others or damage to things around you.
- Use the Hover boards in restricted areas (seating area, toilets , hallways, Any other area that is NOT the main dance hall.)
- Carry or use anything in your hands when riding.
- Race with other users or play any games while riding the Hover boards.
- Drinking and eating while riding is forbidden.
- Exceed your paid time slot, once your time has run out please return the Hover board to the charging area.
- When stopping do NOT jump off of the Hover board, please remove one foot at a time so not to injury yourself (adult assistance is recommended). If the hover board starts to shake and lights turn red, do NOT touch the Hover board this will stop within a few seconds.
- Try to exceed your ability, take your time to learn the moves (move forward, backward and spin in circles in a safe manner)